Professional Legal German Language & Practical Skills Training
The next course starts on 13 August 2020 (summer course) and 12 November 2020 (winter course) in Zurich!
Language training with legal coaching and practice-oriented workshops
Legal German for your daily professional life! In Lawbility’s Legal German Program you will practise your professional legal language and legal German terminology in business situations. With guidance from German-speaking coaches you will engage in exercises geared towards handling situations that arise in your legal practice and learn how to competently and confdently use your legal skills in your professional life in Switzerland. These skills will boost your confdence in using legal German.
The course is aimed at:
Swiss and non-Swiss lawyers in a law frm, in-house legal professionals and lawyers in the public administration or working at the court
who have a good command of general German (skill level at least B1) and
with ideally frst practical experiences in legal German.
Our course concept – your value:
Language Focus: You train professional legal German in business situations and professional correspondence
Legal Focus: Overview and examples of the application of Swiss and international legal terminology in German
Practice Focus: Training in legal consultation, negotiation, drafting correspondences and contracts in German (oral communication & legal writing)
Organization and Course Dates (Zurich)
(see the complete course program and course dates in the download section)
- All 10 modules take place on Thursday evenings from 7.30 pm until 9 pm ( just a few minutes walking distance from Zurich main station)
- Summer course: from 13 August to 5 November 2020
- Winter course: from 12 November 2020 to 28 January 2021
- The course language is German.
- Size of classes: 5–12 participants
- Costs: The course costs CHF 950. This price includes your participation in the seminars and the course documentation.
- The next course is likely to start in spring 2021
Your tailor made training program: